January 23, 2023
Spaghetti with Olive Oil, Chili, and Garlic
This spaghetti recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner and comes together in minutes. With a few simple ingredients, you’ll have a meal that’s sure to be a hit with your family. This recipe for four calls for:
Makes: 1 Bowl | Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound of spaghetti, or your favorite long pasta
- ¾ cup of La Panza Olive Oil
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- A handful of parsley, chopped finely
- Add salt and water to a pot and boil. Add in the spaghetti and cook as directed on the package.
- While the pasta cooks, add the olive oil to a frying pan and heat over low. Add in the garlic and fry it for a minute or two, stirring, until it’s fragrant. Add two tablespoons of water, along with the parsley and chili pepper. Season with salt to taste, cooking for about three minutes.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and add it to the frying pan. Coat it with the oil, chili, and parsley, cooking for about one minute more.
- Serve immediately.