February 03, 2023
LEMON BRUSSEL SPROUTS
A deliciously healthy & easy side dish for everyday meals or special occasions.
Makes: 4 Servings | Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 1-5 tbsp La Panza’s Outlaw EVOO
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- Fresh Shaved Parmesan as an optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse brussel sprouts, pat dry, and remove any discolored leaves.
- Slice sprouts in half lengthwise, then continue to chop into bite size pieces and transfer to large bowl.
- Drizzle La Panza Olive Oil over sprouts, add salt & toss well.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper & toss well again.
- Transfer onto baking sheet, bake 25-40 mins, or until crisp on the outside and tender inside.
- Once crisp, remove from oven.
- PRO TIP best served immediately.