Experience the taste of summer with this refreshing Watermelon Feta Salad—a must-have for any gathering!
Makes: 4 Servings | Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, diced into bite-sized pieces - 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons of La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large serving bowl, combine the diced watermelon, sliced cucumber, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad.
- Add torn fresh mint leaves for flavor.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Let the salad chill in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Watermelon Feta Salad chilled as a light summer side dish or a refreshing appetizer.