For all of the fish lovers out there, say hello to your new go-to tasty and healthy dish!
Makes: cut into preferred pieces | Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ½ lb. salmon filet
- Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp of La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 1tbsp of finely chopped chervil (substitute with parsley if desired)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Soak shallot in vinegar for approximately 15 minutes. Using a separate bowl, mix together the salt, herbs, and pepper.
- Lay salmon on a baking sheet and then pour around a tablespoon of olive oil over the salmon. Sprinkle it with salt.
- Slow cook salmon in the oven on 225 degrees Fahrenheit for around 40-45 minutes. Scrape off white proteins if they appear.
- Next, break up salmon into big chunks and put on a platter.
- Add most of the vinegar and all of the shallots to the oil and herbs.
- Spoon the vinaigrette over salmon.
- Serve at room temperature or warm.