A Father’s Day meal that is quick and easy but sure to impress!
Makes: 4-6 | Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. tiger prawns (or jumbo shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 2 medium ears of corn, husks removed and cut crosswise into 2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons old bay seasoning, divided
- 10 baby potatoes cut in half
- 2-3 sausages sliced
- 5 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 lemon, quartered
- ¼ cup melted butter, divided
- 3 teaspoons parsley, freshly chopped and divided
- 1 tablespoon of La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix prawns with 1 tablespoon of old bay seasoning. Rest for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, baby potatoes, sausage, lemon, and garlic. Add seasoned shrimp, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon parsley, and remaining tablespoon of old bay seasoning. Toss and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Two cooking options: grill pan or outdoor barbecue grill. Grill pan: Brush with olive oil, heat to medium-high. Place items on grill, brush with remaining butter. Grill for 5 minutes for grill marks. Reduce heat, flip items, add 1 cup of water. Cover with foil and simmer for 15 minutes. Barbecue grill: Brush grill with La Panza Olive Oil or cooking spray. Grill items for a few minutes until grill marks appear. Remove from grill. Transfer to aluminum tin, add remaining butter, cover with foil and seal edges. Alternatively, divide onto four sheets of foil, distribute butter, fold and seal edges. Cook on grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining parsley and old bay seasoning. Happy Father's Day!