January 04, 2023
OLIVE OIL DIP
If you’re looking for an appetizer that’s a sure-fire crowd-pleaser, this olive oil dip is it. This recipe yields half a cup and comes together in 5 minutes. You’ll need:
Makes: 1 Dip | Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup La Panza Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of capers, drained and minced
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crusty bread for dipping
Add all the ingredients except the extra virgin olive oil to a small bowl and use the back of a spoon to integrate the herbs into the finely-chopped garlic and capers.
Form the mixture into one or two mounds for dipping and then drizzle the extra virgin olive oil over the top.
Serve immediately with crusty bread.