May 04, 2023
GARLIC OLIVE OIL DIP
Delicious, easy to make, and hard to stop eating!
Makes: 6 | Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Half of a juiced lemon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the outside of the garlic bulb and cut off the top of the bulb to expose the inside cloves. Place it in the center of foil, ensuring it will be big enough to cover it. Drizzle with La Panza EVOO and then add a pinch of salt. Wrap the foil around the bulb and roast in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes under golden brown and tender. Let cool slightly and set aside.
- Combine La Panza EVOO, dried herbs, red pepper flakes, pepper and salt in a small dish. Add the lemon juice. After cooling down the garlic, flip upside down to squeeze out garlic bulbs. Combine with the other ingredients. Let sit for around 30 minutes minimum to let flavor develop!
- Serve with crispy warm bread, enjoy!