May 08, 2023
BAKED FETA WITH OLIVES
The perfect dish to serve as an appetizer at dinner parties, and one that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Makes: 6 | Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 150g block of feta
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup of pitted olives
- ¼ cup La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup of semi-sundried tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- ¼ tsp of dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp of marjoram
- Freshly ground pepper
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C fan-forced.
- Add the feta to a baking dish and sprinkle herbs overtop.
- Next add the semi-sundried tomatoes and olives around the feta.
- Take a small dish and combine the oregano, La Panza EVOO, crushed garlic, pepper, and thyme.
- Pour this mixture over the ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve with crispy bread or mini-baguettes. Optional: add chili flakes for extra spice!
- Serve immediately.