Celebrate the flavors of fall with this flavorful pumpkin bread, perfect for sharing during crisp and cozy days.
Makes: 10 Servings | Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients - Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup la Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients - Olive Oil Drizzle
- ¼ cup La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet mixture and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 55-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Baking time might vary, so keep an eye on it.
- While the bread is baking, prepare the olive oil drizzle. In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, honey, and chopped rosemary until well combined.
- Once the bread is done, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the bread is completely cooled, drizzle the prepared olive oil mixture over the top of the bread.
- Slice and enjoy!