Craving chips but looking for something healthier? These crispy baked kale chips will hit the spot! Perfect for a light snack or for serving at a party!
Makes: 6 servings | Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1 tbsp of La Panza Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Use parchment paper to line a rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove kale leaves from the stems and tear them into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the kale with a salad spinner and dry thoroughly.
- Take your La Panza EVOO and drizzle on top of the kale leaves- tossing to combine. Evenly spread the kale onto the baking sheet ensuring not to overlap pieces. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until edges begin to brown but do not burn. Approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your healthy chips!